Cost per serving $0.74 view details
- 16 ounce Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 c. Sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 c. Walnuts, coarsely minced
- In top of double boiler, placed over simmering water, heat chocolate.
- Stir in Sweetened condensed Lowfat milk. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Turn into greased, waxed paper Or possibly metal foil-lined and greased again 8x8" pan. Bake in 375 oven till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 min. Turn out of pan onto cake rack. Peel off paper. Cold. With sharp knife cut into 2" squares.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 59g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 202||74%|
|Total Fat 24.11g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 13.43g||54%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||22%|