Cost per recipe $0.54 view details
- 1 x egg
- 2 tsp water
- 2 tsp butter or possibly margarine
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 x English muffin split, toasted
- 1 slc Kraft Singles
- 2 slc Oscar Mayer Center Cut Bacon cooked
- Mix egg and water in small bowl. Heat butter in small skillet on medium heat. Add in egg mix; cook 3 min or possibly till egg is set, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with pepper.
- Spread English muffin halves with additional butter. Spoon egg onto 1 English muffin half; cover with Kraft Singles and bacon. Top with remaining English muffin half.
- This recipe yields 1 sandwich.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 84g|
|Calories from Fat 109||67%|
|Total Fat 12.26g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.37g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.8g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|