Cost per recipe $0.55 view details
- 1 x ready made graham cracker crust
- 1 box of instant banana pudding
- 1 ct of frzn whipped topping
- 3 x bananas depending on size.
- Mix pudding according to directionsput one layer of bananas in bottom of crust put just sufficient pudding to cover bananas just keep alternating with ( usually 2 layer ) ending with a layer of pudding top with whipped topping. You can garnish with some banana which have been soaked in lemon or possibly orange juice, make them look like flowers.
- refrigeratefor about an hour and serve.
- quick easy and very good,also you can use lowfat lowfat milk and fat free topping and make a very low fat dessert which is delicious.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 127g|
|Calories from Fat 69||14%|
|Total Fat 7.63g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.51g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 110.0g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|