Cost per serving $0.48 view details
- 2 cups (16 oz.) Monterrey jack, pepper Jack, or your favoprite shredded cheese
- 1 tbs. olive or corn oil
- 2 poblanos peppers, seeded, roasted, and diced
- diced and sauteed in a bit of oil
- 2 scallions, chopped, sauteed in oil
- 1 clovee garlic, minced, sauteed in oil
- garnish: paprika or chile powder
- Heat oven to 300 F.
- Prepare peppers in desired manner.
- Saute the onions until golden brown, add garlic.
- Mix ingredients in a smallcasserole dish, top with garnish.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 49g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 133||73%|
|Total Fat 15.09g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 8.84g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.52g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|