Cost per recipe $5.10 view details
- 8 c. water
- 1 (16 ounce) can frzn orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frzn lemonade
- 2 (46 ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 4 (28 ounce) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 2 (28 ounce) bottles carbonated water, chilled
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Orange slices (optional)
- Can use champagne in place of ginger ale.Put together water and sugar, stir to dissolve. Add in juices and lemonade, stir and refrigerate.
- To serve: Pour half of juice mix in punch bowl, slowly pour in 2 bottles ginger ale and 1 bottle carbonated water. Stir gently, garnish with strawberries and oranges. Repeat with remaining ingredients. 90 (4 ounce) servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 7000g|
|Calories from Fat 44||1%|
|Total Fat 5.16g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.48g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1228.41g||328%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.2g||37%|