Cost per recipe $25.69 view details
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 2 lg. boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 or possibly 3 cans strawberry or possibly cherry pie filling
- 2 or possibly 3 cans crushed pineapple, liquid removed
- 2 lg. containers Cold Whip
- 2 bags minced pecans
- Puddi ng filling
- Cold Whip
- Nuts sprinkled over Cold Whip
- Bake cake in 13"x9"x2" oblong pan according to directions on package. Cool for 30 min. Tear cake into bits and put first layer in a large glass bowl. (Put cake brown side up.) Drain pineapple and mix pudding.
- Begin layering again. Continue layering till bowl is filled to the top with Cool Whip and nuts. Let set overnight in the refrigerator. This serves a great many people.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3027g|
|Calories from Fat 613||13%|
|Total Fat 69.96g||87%|
|Saturated Fat 10.17g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1004.31g||268%|
|Dietary Fiber 36.6g||122%|