Here 's a Delicious Pumpkin Pie Recipe.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
- â 350g pumpkin
- â 1 tbsp sugar for steam the pumpkin
- â 1 tbsp water for steam the pumpkin
- â 30g sugar
- â 1 egg
- â 30g butter
- â 1 tbsp milk
- â 3 sheets pastry for pie( selled in store)
- 1. Cut the pumpkin into bite-size and peel. Put the pumpkin into a bowl and add the water and sugar and microwave on 5 min cover with plastic film.
- 2. Put the steamed pumpkin into a pot, add the egg, butter, sugar, and milk and mix well while a low a low heat.
- 3. Put the pastry in a pie plate, and pour the pumpkin mixture, and cover with other pastry sheet. Brush on the beaten egg( other amount) to top of the pie pastry.
- 4.Bake in oven at 200â for 25min