Cost per serving $1.63 view details
- 3/4 c. finely minced pecans, toasted
- 3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- Â Â pumpkin mix:
- 2 env unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 c. water
- Â Â Two (8-oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 2Â 1/2 c. canned or possibly cooked pumpkin
- 2 c. whipping cream, whipped
- Â Â decorations (optional):
- Â Â Pecan halves
- Â Â Black cake decorating gel
- Â Â Red licorice whips
- Â Â For 9 inch cheesecake
- To make crust: Combine pecans, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch spring form pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 min. Let cold.
- To make pumpkin mix: Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat till dissolved. Combine cream cheese and sugar; mix at medium speed till well blended. Add in cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and pumpkin; mix at medium speed till blended. Gradually add in gelatin to cream cheese mix and mix till blended.
- Refrigeratecream cheese mix till slightly thickened, about 20 min. Mix in whipped cream; pour over crust. Refrigeratetill hard.
- Decorating suggestions: For "spider web," use cake-decorating piping gel to draw concentric circles on surface of cheesecake. Take paring knife and draw lines from center of cake outward, as if drawing spokes of a wheel. The gel will drag slightly, creating an illusion of movement.
- For "spiders": Using pecan halves as spider bodies, attach small pcs of black or possibly red licorice as legs. Place on top of cheesecake.
- Makes 8servings.
- * For individual cheesecakes
- Prepare crust and pumpkin mixtures as above.
- Crust: Place 12 cupcake liners into muffin tin. Distribute crumb mix proportionately among the 12 liners. Press mix firmly onto bottom of each cupcake liner. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 min. Let cold.
- Pumpkin mix: Spoon batter into cupcake liners and chill till hard.
- Decorating suggestions: Make "tombstones" with chocolate cookies, pipe on names and press vertically into cheesecakes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 229g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 492||67%|
|Total Fat 55.61g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 30.46g||122%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 56.01g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|