Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- 10 fresh pumpkin flowers (only petals)
- 2/3 cup Gram flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Oil for deep-frying
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1) Remove the calyx and the centers of flowers, keeping only the petals and
- 2) Wash the petals in warm water.
- 2) Make a thick batter of all the ingredients, except the petals.
- 3) Dip each petals into the batter, shaking off excess, and deep-fry.
- 4) You can use kitchen tissue paper for removing excess oil.
- 5) Garnish with coriander leaves.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||4%|
|Total Fat 0.31g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.31g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|