Cost per serving $0.87 view details
- 2 c. Crushed gingersnaps (about 40 cookies)
- 1/4 c. Firmly packed light brown sugar - divided
- 1/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 3 pkt Cream cheese, (8-ounce) softened
- 2 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 can Pumpkin, (15-ounce)
- 1 can Sweetened condensed lowfat milk, (14-ounce)
- 3 lrg Large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Grnd allspice
- 1Â 1/2 c. Lowfat sour cream
- Combine crumbs, 3 Tbsp. brown sugar, and butter. Press on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside. Beat cream cheese and flour at medium speed with an electric mixer till creamy. Add in pumpkin and next 5 ingredients. Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 350 for 30 min. Reduce oven temperature to 225, and bake 1 hour. Cold on a wire rack 5 min.
- Combine lowfat sour cream and remaining 1 Tbsp. brown sugar; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 more min. Cold on a wire rack 30 min; cover and refrigerateovernight.
- NOTE: To reduce fat and calories, you can substitute reduced-fat cream cheese, light lowfat sour cream, low-fat sweetened condensed lowfat milk, and 3/4 c. egg substitute for 3 Large eggs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 107g|
|Recipe makes 17 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||37%|
|Total Fat 13.26g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6.86g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 45.03g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|