Cost per recipe $16.68 view details
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 c. minced onion
- 1 c. minced yellow bell pepper
- 3 x cloves garlic chopped
- 1Â 1/2 tsp dry oregano leaves
- 1Â 1/2 tsp grnd cumin
- 1Â 1/2 tsp chili pwdr
- 2 x 15 oz cans black beans rinsed and liquid removed
- 2Â 1/2 c. minced cooked turkey
- 1 x 16 oz can canned pumpkin
- 1 x 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. cream sherry
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or possibly 4-qt Dutch oven over medium heat. Add in onion, yellow bell pepper and garlic; saute/fry 8 min or possibly till soft. Stir in oregano, cumin and chili pwdr. Cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in black beans, turkey, pumpkin, tomatoes with liquid, broth and sherry.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 min. Dark turkey meat works well in this recipe.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2567g|
|Calories from Fat 457||13%|
|Total Fat 52.08g||65%|
|Saturated Fat 9.14g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 507.46g||135%|
|Dietary Fiber 122.8g||409%|