Cost per serving $0.06 view details
- 1 fresh (or thawed) puff pastry, cca 250g
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbs of Emmental cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 tbs pumpkin seeds, shelled and roughly chopped
- Â½ tbs caraway seeds
- Coarse sea salt
- Measures for the cheese, pumpkin and caraway seeds are approximate - amount depends on your preferences.
- Divide the puff pastry into 10 equal strips. Brush each strip with egg.
- Sprinkle 3 strips with cheese, another 3 with pumpkin seeds, another 3 with cumin or however you prefer. Sprinkle some salt over seed strips.
- Fold each strip length-wise in half and gently press the edges to close the filling. Twist each strip several times.
- Bake in a tin lined with baking paper at 190ËC for about 20 minutes or until the sticks are golden in colour.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 26g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||73%|
|Total Fat 8.17g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.56g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.59g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|