Cost per serving $2.64 view details
- 1 fresh puff pastry (275 g), divided into 2 equal circles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g of bacon sliced into very thin slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Â½ cup pitted black olives, halved
- 100g feta cheese
- Fresh basil
- Cut bacon into small pieces and sautÃ© for 2 minutes in hot olive oil (until it becomes crispy). Remove with the slotted spoon onto the paper towel.
- In the same skillet sautÃ© zucchini slices for 5 minutes, add some oil, if needed. Remove with the slotted spoon onto the paper towel.
- In the same skillet sautÃ© onion and garlic until light brown.
- Add cherry tomatoes and some oil, if needed; simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the flame.
- Add bacon, zucchini and olives to onion and tomatoes, stir. Distribute the filling evenly on each of the puff pastry sheets, leaving a few centimeters of an empty edge.
- Crumble feta cheese over the filling, sprinkle with chopped basil. Fold over the puff pastry edge.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated at 220Â°C or until the edges are light brown and crispy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 347g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 985||88%|
|Total Fat 109.89g||137%|
|Saturated Fat 26.61g||106%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.89g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|