Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 fresh (or thawed) puff pastry, cca 250g
- 60-70g red pesto (Pesto Rosso)
- 80-100g Emmental cheese, coarsely grated
- 20g Parmesan or Grana Padano cheese, grated
- Divide the puff pastry into 6-8 broad strips. Evenly coat each strip with red pesto.
- Sprinkle with Emmental and Parmesan cheese.
- Roll the strips into cylinder like tubes, press together the bottom and place in a suitable mould (for muffins or similar). Bake at 190ËC for about 20 minutes or until the rolls become golden-brown in colour.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 21g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 85||86%|
|Total Fat 9.47g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.27g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.72g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|