Cost per serving $0.16 view details
- preheat oven to 450
- plae butter in a 9x13 square pan and place in the oven to melt while you are preparing step 3
- beat with wire whisk. whip eggs and milk together until fluffy. add flour and salt
- remove square pan with butter from oven and pour batter into pan.
- bake at 450 for 10 to 15 minutes, until wavy and golden brown.
- serve with toppings of your choice
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 30||28%|
|Total Fat 3.33g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.28g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.47g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|