This is a print preview of "pudim de leite condensado" recipe.
pudim de leite condensado Recipe
a dessert that is creamy and yummy.. kids will love as well as grown ups..
|Prep time: 20 minutes
|Cook time: 50 minutes
||Servings: 10 slices
Goes Well With: french vanilla ice cream
Wine and Drink Pairings:
caramel sauce to taste
1 can condense milk
2 tea cups skim milk
a teaspoon of vanilla (optional)
- caramelized a pudding basin and set aside.
- in blender, mixed the sweetened condense milk, milk, and eggs.
- 3.gently pour the mixture to the caramelize basin.
- bake, in a preheated bain-marie in an average heat for 50 minutes.
- its cook when the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- let it cool and put in the fridge for 2 hours and transfer to a serving