Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- caramel sauce to taste
- 1 can condense milk
- 2 tea cups skim milk
- 4 eggs
- a teaspoon of vanilla (optional)
- 1. caramelized a pudding basin and set aside.
- 2. in blender, mixed the sweetened condense milk, milk, and eggs.
- 3.gently pour the mixture to the caramelize basin.
- 4. bake, in a preheated bain-marie in an average heat for 50 minutes.
- 5. its cook when the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 6. let it cool and put in the fridge for 2 hours and transfer to a serving
- 7. serve...
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 79g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||27%|
|Total Fat 6.81g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.74g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.42g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|