Cost per serving $0.75 view details
- 2 C Milk
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 slice lemon rind
- 6 Eggs
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp sweet liquor (Kahlua, apricot brandy, etc)
- 1 Can Fruit Cocktail drained
- Sliced pound cake, or lady fingers, or panetela to cover cake mold
- Boil Milk, Cinnamon stick, lemon rind. Let cool.
- Beat eggs with sugar, vanilla, salt and liquor.
- Add to milk (cinnamon stick and rind removed) and mix well.
- Place mixture into caramelized Flan mold.
- Add fruit cocktail to top of mixture
- Cover with slices of pound cake, etc.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.
- Let cool one hour in refrigerator and remove from mold.
- Caramelizing cake mold.
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup water
- Place sugar and water in a pot stir and heat until mixture caramelizes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 173g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 51||22%|
|Total Fat 5.72g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.23g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.27g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|