Cost per serving $3.22 view details
- 2 chicken, about 2 lbs each
- 10 oz fresh pork belly (side)
- 30 small onions
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bouquet garni
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Beurre Manie (4 tbsp butter (beat until soft) plus 2
- tbsp flour) mix together thoroughly until creamy
- 7 oz mushrooms
- 1) Cut the chicken into serving pieces.
- 2) Cut the pork into fairly large dice and blanch in boiling water. Drain and put in a 9â³ casserole dish with the onions,
- bouquet garni and garlic cloves. Add the chicken pieces, mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste and pour in the red wine.
- 3) Place dish on bottom rack of the Flavorwave oven and cook at 400Â°F for 35 â 40 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Thicken with the sauce with beurre manie and garnish with parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 659g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 579||59%|
|Total Fat 64.25g||80%|
|Saturated Fat 19.77g||79%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.39g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|