Cost per recipe $2.20 view details
- 1 c. salt
- 2 c. flour
- Â Â water (as needed to create dough)
- Â Â rolling pin
- 9 x " pie plate
- Â Â lattice cutter/cookie cutters
- Â Â pine needles
- Â Â cinnamon sticks
- Â Â pine potpourri
- Â Â scented pine oil
- Â Â tan acrylic paint
- Â Â sponge brush
- Â Â glue gun
- STEP 1: Mix 1 c. salt with 2 c. of flour and waterforming salt dough.
- STEP 2: Roll dough with rolling pin (as if making a pie).
- STEP 3: Trace pie plate on dough-put dough in bottom of pie plate.
- STEP 4: With remaining dough make pie top with lattice cuts..or possibly small cookie cutters. Put top on foil.
- STEP 5: Bake pie dough bottom and top in oven on low heat for 1 - 2 hrs or possibly till hard.
- STEP 6: Scrape pine needles off Christmas tree branch, scrape cinnamon off cinnamon sticks, add in cranberries, pine potpourri, scented oil to bottom of pie plate (sufficient to fill pie).
- STEP 7: Paint pie top with tan acrylic paint achieving pie color.
- STEP 8: glue gun pie top and bottom together. You've created your pie! Add in potpourri periodically to freshen scent.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 571g|
|Calories from Fat 21||2%|
|Total Fat 2.45g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 190.78g||51%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|