Cost per serving $0.54 view details
- 300g potatoes (about 4 potatoes), peeled, cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 red peppers, roasted and marinated or 3-4 tbs marinated peppers sauce
- 12 black olives, pitted
- Dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, fry garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add potatoes, oregano and a pinch of salt.
- Cover with water (300 ml-400ml) and cook for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft, OR
- To speed up cooking, cook the potatoes, with some water, in a microwave oven for 15 minutes on MAX.
- Puree potatoes, peppers or pepper sauce and 4 olives in a blender.
- Add water if too thick, season with pepper and salt.
- Serve warm or hot, decorated with remaining olives.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 147g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 376||88%|
|Total Fat 41.83g||52%|
|Saturated Fat 5.78g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.2g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|