Cost per recipe $2.80 view details
- 1 chuck steak
- 6 carrots, peeled, sliced 2 inches long
- 6 potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1 med. onion
- 2 c. water (maintain 2 c. water level throughout cooking)
- Brown steak in frying pan. Place steak in 4 qt pan. Add in 2 c. water and onion. Cover with tight lid, cook 1 hour on medium heat. Place carrots in pan with steak. Cover and cook 1/2 hour. Place potatoes in pan, cover and cook 1/2 hour. (Maintain 2 c. water throughout cooking). Remove steak, carrots and potatoes from pan. Mix 2 Tbsp. flour with 1/2 c. water. Add in juice in pan with 2 beef bouillon cubes (dissolved). Cook on high 2 min till thick. Serve with gravy on the side.
- STEW: Place 2 c. water in 2 qt saucepan. Add in 2 beef bouillon cubes (dissolve completely). Place all leftovers in pan and heat.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1857g|
|Calories from Fat 15||2%|
|Total Fat 1.74g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.46g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 207.9g||55%|
|Dietary Fiber 31.9g||106%|