This salad is very tangy and wonderful especially if your taste buds lean that way. It will also last a couple of days in the refrigerator.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cost per serving $0.83 view details
- 2 cans of chunk white tuna packed in water - drained and crumbled.
- 1 can chick peas - drained and rinsed
- 1/2 med red onion - diced small
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 2 green onions - snipped
- 8 cloves garlic - minced
- 4 oz sliced black olives
- 1/3 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 lemons -juiced
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine oil, lemon juice and white balsamic vinegar and pour over salad. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 146g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 216||64%|
|Total Fat 24.21g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 3.37g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.02g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|