Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- yam (1 tuber), blended pepper( 5 teaspoonful), dryfish/crayfish, palm oil, onion (1 bulb),tomatoes, salt (little
- 1, peel the yam and cut it into pieces in cube shapes
- 2, cook it for about 25 minute; add the pepper, salt, fish/crayfish, oil etc. cover it to cook together.
- 3, after cooking, use the cooking spoon to turn the pot very well
- 4, leave for some mins before you serve
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 97g|
|Calories from Fat 1||5%|
|Total Fat 0.17g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.53g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|