Cost per serving $2.57 view details
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dry thyme
- 2 x pork tenderloins - (3/4 lb ea)
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. whipping cream
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1/4 c. canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 c. crumbled Gorgonzola cheese - (abt 4 ounce)
- For Pork: Oil large rimmed baking sheet. Whisk Dijon mustard, extra virgin olive oil and thyme in small bowl to blend. Sprinkle pork tenderloins with salt and pepper. Heat heavy large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add in pork and sear till brown all over, turning occasionally, about 10 min. Transfer seared pork to prepared baking sheet. Spread Dijon mustard mix over all sides of pork. (Can be prepared up to 2 hrs ahead. Chill pork uncovered.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Roast pork till thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 150 degrees, about 30 min. Remove from oven and let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, prepare Sauce: Heat 1 Tbsp. butter in heavy small saucepan over medium heat. Add in 1 Tbsp. flour and whisk 1 minute. Gradually whisk in whipping cream, white wine and chicken broth. Boil till mix is thick sufficient to coat spoon, whisking frequently, about 1 minute. Add in crumbled Gorgonzola and whisk till cheese is melted and smooth and sauce is reduced to desired consistency, about 5 min.
- Slice pork and transfer to plates. Ladle some sauce over pork. Serve, passing additional sauce separately.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: "On a visit to Key West, Florida, I had a superb dinner at Camille"s restaurant," writes Patrick Wessels of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. "I was especially impressed by the creamy Gorgonzola cheese sauce they served over roast pork tenderloin."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 157g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 178||61%|
|Total Fat 20.26g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 10.94g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 3.31g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|