Cost per recipe $14.71 view details
- 2 lb Fillet of pork, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- 1/4 lb Cranberries
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 ounce Unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb Peeled sweet potatoes, cut into julienne strips and blanched for
- 5 x Min in boiling salted water
- 1 pkt Dry fettuccine
- 1/4 c. Pinenuts, toasted
- Â Â Orange juice
- Trim down the pork, then cut into thin slices. With a palate knife pat the slices flat.
- Chop the sweet potatoes into thin strips. Blanche in boiling water. Pour the fettuccine into the sweet potato water to cook.
- In a saucepan, sweat down the cranberries till they pop. Add in a drop of orange juice to the saucepan to help the reducing process.
- With a spider, remove the sweet potatoes and place them in a bowl with ice to keep fresh. Heat some butter in a separate pan and add in the liquid removed sweet potatoes, then toss.
- Grill the pork pcs on a griddle, dribble extra virgin olive oil over them and season.
- Turn over and grill the other side.
- Drain the pasta and then toss the pasta in butter in a pan. Serve the pork on a plate with the sweet potatoes and the pasta on the side. Spoon some of the cranberries onto the side of the plate and sprinkle some of the pinenuts over the top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1268g|
|Calories from Fat 1933||67%|
|Total Fat 219.01g||274%|
|Saturated Fat 54.41g||218%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 67.19g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||37%|