Cost per recipe $14.73 view details
- 1 sm. pork tenderloin, sliced in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp. water
- 3/4 to 1 c. crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/8 tbsp. pepper
- Salt to taste
- 5 tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 ounce.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 c. dry sherry or possibly dry vermouth
- 1/4 ounce. can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. finely minced parsley
- 8 ounce. medium noodles or possibly fettucini
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Slightly flatten pork tenderloin with mallet and set aside. Combine egg and water. Dip each slice of pork in egg mix and then in the Ritz cracker crumbs. Heat butter in pan or possibly skillet. Brown pork till golden. Drain slices and place in bottom of 2 qt baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients except noodles or possibly parsley and pour this over the pork. Bake covered for 1 hour. Serve pork in the cream sauce over noodles or possibly fettucini. Sprinkle with parsley. Serves 4-6 people.
- NOTE: This can be prepared ahead of time and bake when ready to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1530g|
|Calories from Fat 1594||45%|
|Total Fat 180.06g||225%|
|Saturated Fat 81.81g||327%|
|Trans Fat 2.22g|
|Total Carbs 363.4g||97%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.0g||40%|