Cost per recipe $8.98 view details
- Approximately 2 lbs. boneless pork tenderloins
- (Which have been dry at room temperature or possibly in a hot oven, to prevent spattering oil when frying).
- Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over meat which has been place in glass dish or possibly plastic storage bag. Marinate for 30 min or possibly up to several hrs. (Meat should be brought to room temperature before cooking) turning occasionally.
- With kitchen string, tie the two pcs of meat together securely (see note) tucking in the thin ends. Grill meat on a preheated medium-warm gas or possibly charcoal grill approximately 8 min per side (16-20 min all together), or possibly till meat thermometer register 160 degrees in thickest part. Don't OVERCOOK. Remove from grill; let stand, covered 10 min.
- While meat is marinating, prepare salsa, set aside. To make tacos, heat oil in heavy skillet, fold tortilla in half, using tongs and hold in place in warm oil while it stiffens and crisps. Drain well on paper towels. To serve: slice meat very thin and place several slices in taco shell, top with salsa and additional cilantro. Garnish with lime wedges.
- NOTE: Pork tenderloins often are sold in sealed bags under names such as John Morell or possibly Debuque. When removed from bag you will find two pcs. When tying the meat together, be sure fat side is on the outside.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 861g|
|Calories from Fat 169||18%|
|Total Fat 18.7g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 6.03g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|