Cost per recipe $9.80 view details
- Use the herbs and spices at your own discretion and in the ammounts which please you. Experiment!
- In a coffee mill, grind up the spices. Rub this mix into all sides of the roast well. place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. 30 to 40 min per lb.. The thermometer should register 170 degrees.
- Menu suggestion: mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, cole slaw and good bread.
- Serve a light dessert, if any.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1136g|
|Calories from Fat 627||42%|
|Total Fat 69.48g||87%|
|Saturated Fat 23.92g||96%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.28g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|