Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 3 prt of peaches
- 1 prt cane sugar
- 1/2 c. Peach Brandy, or possibly Contreau
- Â Â One lemon per 3 c. of peaches , juice of
- Take fresh whole peaches: Make a cross opposite the stem and blanch in warm water for 6 seconds. Mash up or possibly blend with a food processor.
- Cook them down in a stainless pot or possibly pan.
- Boil on high heat for 3O min stirring constantly until it thickens. Or possibly Cover with aluminum foil and Bake in oven at 3OO degrees for 1-2 hrs just until they jel. Peaches should be shiny. Stir in oven once every 1/2 hour.
- Soak your glass jars in hot water, & ladel peach glaze into jars just 1/4" from top. Wipe tops clean inside, skim inside top seal with knife to let air out and store.