Cost per recipe $2.94 view details
- Â Â Olive Garden shares its version of pork dish served in restaurants
- 4 x 8- to (10-oz) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 4 Tbsp. chopped garlic (about 12 medium cloves)
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 c. veal demi-glace (see note)
- Sprinkle the tenderloins with salt and pepper. Brush each tenderloin with 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. Mix garlic, rosemary and parsley and sprinkle proportionately over tenderloins. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hrs or possibly till ready to serve.
- Heat a grill on medium-high heat (or possibly preheat broiler to medium high). Cook on warm grill about 7 min per side or possibly till the pork reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- While pork is cooking, heat demi-glace to simmering. When pork is cooked, remove from heat and pour the demi-glace over the tenderloins, dividing proportionately.
- Serve with oven-roasted potatoes or possibly garlic mashed potatoes.
- Note: Veal demi-glace can be made by mixing3/4 c. of water with a package of Demi-Glace Gold by More Than Gourmet. Available at specialty grocery stores such as Burlingame Grocery, Elephants Delicatessen or possibly Pastaworks.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 162g|
|Calories from Fat 974||93%|
|Total Fat 110.25g||138%|
|Saturated Fat 15.93g||64%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.37g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|