Cost per recipe $3.78 view details
- 6 pork chops (1 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp. Crisco or possibly drippings
- 1 c. uncooked rice
- 1 env. Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. diced pimiento (optional)
- Brown chops in fat. Spread rice in bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Save 1 Tbsp. seasoning from onion soup mix. Sprinkle the rest over the rice.
- Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid. Distribute mushrooms and pimiento over rice. Add in sufficient warm water to mushroom liquid to total 3 c. liquid. Pour over rice. Arrange browned chops on top of rice. Sprinkle reserved seasoning over pork chops.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake 350 degrees till tender, 45-60 min. Remove foil. Continue baking 10 min more, or possibly till liquid evaporates. Serves 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 750g|
|Calories from Fat 1145||51%|
|Total Fat 127.81g||160%|
|Saturated Fat 46.52g||186%|
|Trans Fat 8.56g|
|Total Carbs 193.95g||52%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||26%|