Cost per recipe $7.14 view details
- 4 pork chops (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 (16 ounce.) can pork and beans
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Dash grnd cloves
- 4 thick apple slices
- Generous dash grnd cinnamon
- 1. In 10 inch skillet cook chops till brown - pour off fat.
- 2. In 10 x 6 inch baking dish combine beans and cinnamon. Top with chops. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
- 3. In small bowl combine sugar and cloves. Top pork chops with apples; sprinkle with sugar mix.
- 4. Bake uncovered 15 min more or possibly till chops are fork tender. Makes 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1267g|
|Calories from Fat 772||46%|
|Total Fat 85.8g||107%|
|Saturated Fat 31.27g||125%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 115.32g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.3g||54%|