Cost per recipe $3.11 view details
- 1/2 (16 ounce.) pkg. ziti macaroni
- 1/2 (16 9z.) pkg. pork sausage
- 1 c. Ricotta or possibly cottage cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce.) pkg. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1 (15 ounce.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 c. minced parsley
- Cook macaroni as directed and drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In saucepan cook pork sausage till browned; remove from heat and drain. Stir in Ricotta cheese, parsley, Parmesan and basil. Add in 1/2 jar of sauce. Add in ziti and mix well.
- Spoon mix into 8x8-inch dish. Pour on remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Bake 30 min or possibly till cheese is melted. Recipe can easily be doubled to feed a crowd or possibly saved for a second meal.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1035g|
|Calories from Fat 593||30%|
|Total Fat 66.23g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 33.96g||136%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 243.58g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.8g||63%|