Here’s one of my favorite recipes of my wife’s. She got this one years ago from her sister Linda.
I love these meatballs with the rice cooked right into them. I would imagine some of you have seen or heard of these before, as they are one of those old fashioned recipes that it seems everyone’s Grandma always made.
- 1. Combine the dry rice, ground beef and egg.
- 2. Shape into small meatballs. You should get about 20.
- 3. Brown the meatballs on all sides in a skillet.
- 4. Combine the contents of the Flavor Packet with 2 1/2 cups of water and the Worcestershire sauce, and pour it over the meatballs in the skillet.
- 5. Cover and simmer this for 30 minutes.
- Note: You can thicken the gravy if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 128g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 184||66%|
|Total Fat 20.45g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 8.06g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.91g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|