Cost per recipe $5.92 view details
- 1 x 10 ounce. pkg frzn minced spinach, thawed, liquid removed
- 1/3 pkt Dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 c. Plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 c. Light, cholesterol-free mayonaise
- 1 x 8 ounce. can water chestnuts, liquid removed and minced
- 2 x Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 x Clove garlic, chopped
- 1 x 6 ounce.can shrimp, rinsed and liquid removed
- Thaw spinach; drain and squeeze dry. Blend with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigeratebefore serving. Serve with raw vegetables, such as celery, carrots, red, green or possibly yellow pepper strips, broccoli or possibly cauliflower florets. For an attractive presentation, serve dip in a round loaf of sourdough bread.
- Slice top off loaf and hollow out center. Fill with chilled dip. Serve with bread cubes, whole wheat crackers and raw vegetables.
- Makes 3 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1085g|
|Calories from Fat 199||21%|
|Total Fat 22.64g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 11.47g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 129.71g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|