Cost per recipe $9.32 view details
- 3 Large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 c. (4 ounce.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (7 ounce.) can tuna
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce.) can French fried onion rings
- 1 pkg. minced spinach, liquid removed
- 1 frzn deep dish pie shell
- You can substitute salmon, mushrooms, crab or possibly ham for tuna.
- Mix all ingredients. Pour into a prepared pie shell. Bake uncovered at 300 degrees for 1 hour or possibly till knife inserted comes out clean. Serves 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1231g|
|Calories from Fat 1411||59%|
|Total Fat 158.66g||198%|
|Saturated Fat 70.06g||280%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 132.52g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||32%|