Cost per serving $1.73 view details
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut in 16 pieces
- 3 ears corn, cut in 1 inch thick slices
- 1 bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1. Thread steak evenly onto 4 skewers. Thread vegetable chunks on 4 additional skewers. Place in a shallow glass dish.
- 2. Mix barbecue sauce and cilantro. Pour half the sauce mixture over kabobs; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to marinate. Refrigerate remaining sauce mixture for serving with kabobs.
- 3. Preheat grill to medium hot. Remove steak kabobs from marinade; discard marinade. Grill 5 minutes.; turn kabobs over. Add vegetable kabobs to grill;
- grill 5 to 6 minutes or until steak is done and vegetables are crisp tender.
- Warm reserved sauce mixture; serve with kabobs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 223g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 131||38%|
|Total Fat 14.53g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5.69g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.84g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|