- 2/3 c. butter (softened)
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1Â 2/3 c. flour
- Â Â Food Color - red, yellow, blue, green
- Blend butter and sugar. Add in almond and flour. Mix will be course crumbs.
- Separate into globs...for each color being used. food color as desired. The liquid in the color will be just sufficient to create the dough. Do not get anxious and add in more liquid or possibly the children won't be able to use as play-doh.
- Play-dough cookie batter is great for kids to mold and cut as desired. The creations can then be baked and eaten. Bake at 300' for 20-25 min.
- Edges will be hard, bottoms not brown.