Cost per serving $0.64 view details
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. shredded Mozzarella cheese (2 c.)
- 1 (14 ounce.) jar pizza sauce
- 2 lbs. grnd beef
- 1 c. seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 lg. Large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Reserve 1/2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese and 1/2 c. pizza sauce for topping later. In large bowl mix remaining Mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce with grnd beef, bread crumbs, and Large eggs.
- In 13 x 9 baking pan shape meat mix into 9 x 5 loaf, pressing firmly. Bake meat loaf 30 min. Pour reserved pizza sauce over top of loaf. Bake 30 min longer. Sprinkle Mozzarella during last 10 min of baking time.
- To serve, with 2 pancake turners, carefully place meatloaf on hot platter. If desired, garnish with parsley sprigs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 144g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 165||56%|
|Total Fat 18.36g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7.72g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.13g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|