Cost per recipe $12.90 view details
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- 4 Polish sausages
- 1 (4 ounce.) can mushrooms, liquid removed
- 2 (4 ounce.) cans tomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce.) pkg. egg noodles (prepared)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 (10 ounce.) cans tomato soup
- 3 c. grated Mozzarella cheese
- Brown and drain hamburger. Cut and fry Polish sausages. Add in green pepper, onions, mushrooms, oregano, tomato paste, tomato soup and noodles. Mix well.
- Put 1/2 mix in 9 x 13 inch pan - top with 2 c. Mozzarella cheese. Repeat with other 1/2 of mix - top with 1 c. Mozzarella. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min, covered and another 15 min uncovered. Use glass or possibly wax paper under foil to prevent cheese from sticking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2447g|
|Calories from Fat 1857||41%|
|Total Fat 207.03g||259%|
|Saturated Fat 89.6g||358%|
|Trans Fat 5.98g|
|Total Carbs 311.07g||83%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.9g||90%|