This Pizza Dough Recipe is SUPER easy to make on your KitchenAid Mixer.
This recipe will make a thick dough for 1 pizza.
For pictures of how to make this recipe go to
- 1 package of dry yeast ( 7g )
- 1 cup of warm water (100F)
- 2 cups of bread flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Warm up water to 110F and pour it on your KitchenAid Mixer bowl, sprinkle your dry yeast and sugar and mix it. Let it rest for about 10 minutes and your mixture will be foamy.
- With the hook attachment on start your kitchenAid Mixer on slow speed and add olive oil and salt, mix it for about 1 minute and start adding the flour.
- Once it is all combined let your KitchenAid mixer do all the work kneading this dough for about 10 minutes (you might need to add a little bit more flour, not too much), this dough will be elastic and a little sticky.
- Grease a clean bowl with olive oil and pour dough.
- Cover your bowl with a clean kitchen towel and let it rise for about 30 minutes.
- Punch down the dough and it is ready to be shaped.
- *Make sure you use lots of olive oil on the bottom of your cooking sheet before making the pizza.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 559g|
|Calories from Fat 279||22%|
|Total Fat 31.87g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 4.43g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 209.8g||56%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.0g||27%|