Cost per recipe $1.10 view details
- 2 1/2 - 3 c. flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce.) pkg. dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 c. warm water (120-130 degrees)
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Mix 1 c. flour, yeast and salt in large bowl. Add in water and oil. Mix till well blended, about 2 min. Gradually stir in remaining flour to make a hard dough. Knead 10-12 times on floured surface. Cover and let rise about 15 min.
- For pizza: Divide in half; makes 2 pizzas.
- For bread/bread sticks: Shape into desired loaf, etc.
- Bake at 400 degrees till it sounds hollow when tapped.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 621g|
|Calories from Fat 271||18%|
|Total Fat 30.89g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 2.61g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 265.02g||71%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g||36%|