Cost per recipe $1.01 view details
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast
- 1 c. hot water, about 110 degrees
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 c. flour, unbleached, all purpose is best
- In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over hot water and let stand for 5 min to soften. Stir in salt and extra virgin olive oil. Add in to c. of flour; mix to blend with a mixer till dough is elastic, about 5 min. Stir in 3/4 c. more flour to make a soft dough. Finish working dough with hands. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board with about 1/2 c. more flour and knead till smooth and springy, 5-10 min.
- Place in a greased bowl, turn dough to grease top. Cover and let rise in a hot place till doubled, about 1 hour, then cut dough in half, and shape onto greased pans. Add in sauce, cheese, and other toppings. Lightly greased pizza crust. Bake 20 min at about 425 degrees.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 506g|
|Calories from Fat 103||10%|
|Total Fat 11.77g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.69g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 193.45g||52%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||27%|