The famous Pisco Sour is said to have its origins from South America where two countries, Peru and Chile, lay claim as being the first ones to come up with the drink.
I tried my first Pisco Sour in Peru, back in 2010 and was immediately hooked by both the flavors and the texture.
The cocktail derives most of its essence and flavor from the base ingredient, grape brandy that is produced in the wine-making regions of Chile and Peru.
- 2 oz of organic Pisco
- 1 oz of organic lime juice
- 1 egg white
- Dash of bitters
- 1/2 oz of organic simple syrup
- Add all the ingredients into a metal shaker filled with ice
- Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds
- Strain into a high ball or any cocktail glass
- Add a dash of bitters on the top of the cocktail for flavoring
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 43g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.0g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|