Cost per recipe $1.12 view details
- 1/2 c. Piri Piri, in all
- 3 c. Jicama orange salad
- 4 x skinned & boned chicken breast halves, about 6 ounce. Each
- 4 tsp Emerils Southwest Seasoning, in all
- Prepare the Piri Piri at least one week ahead.
- Prepare the Jicama Orange Salad, and set aside.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Southwest Seasoning on each chicken breast, using your hands to coat both sides thoroughly.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the Piri Piri in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add in the chicken and saute/fry till brown, for about 3 minutes. on each side, then turn again and cook for another 2 minutes. for a total of 8 min.
- Remove from heat, and remove chicken from pan with tongs.
- Heat the remaining 7 tbsp. Piri Piri in a small saucepan till warm and bubbling, about 2 Min.
- To Serve:Place 1 chicken breast on each of 4 plates and top with 3/4 c. of the Jicama Orange Salad. Spoon 1/2 teaspoonof the heated Piri Piri over all.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 110g|
|Calories from Fat 12||10%|
|Total Fat 1.37g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.37g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|