Cost per recipe $0.44 view details
- 3 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar,divided
- 2 tablespoons margarine softened,divided
- 1/8 cup of pineapple
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg white,beaten
- 2 tablespoons self rising flour
- cook 2 tablespoons brown sugar,1 tablespoon butter & pineapple in microwave for 1 minute, in a cup.Put the cup on a plate while cooking. I used a 16 oz cup& cooked 3/4 of the way up.
- Cream remaining margarine & brown sugar together in a small bowl with a fork
- Mix in egg white,milk & flour
- Swirl margarine around cup to cover sides, add the batter
- Cook in microwave 1 minute
- Take out & flip onto plate!!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 132g|
|Calories from Fat 210||45%|
|Total Fat 23.74g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 4.84g||19%|
|Trans Fat 4.17g|
|Total Carbs 61.74g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|