Cost per serving $1.70 view details
- 1 lg. pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 lg. pkg. lime Jello
- 1 (20 ounce.) can crushed pineapple plus 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 (8 ounce.) container Cold Whip
- 1/2 c. minced nuts (optional)
- Cream the cheese and Jello pwdr together. Add in the pineapple (juice and all) and cook till cheese melts and Jello dissolves. Chill till partially set. Stir in Cold Whip and nuts and chill till completely set. (You may sprinkle finely minced nuts on top instead of stirring them in).
- NOTE: I did use other flavors of Jello from time to time but my family always liked the lime best. I liked to use orange Jello at Thanksgiving because of the color.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 237g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 142||38%|
|Total Fat 16.41g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 7.59g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.54g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|