Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 box , (one-lb.) one-step angel food cake mix
- 1 can (20-oz) crushed pineapple undrained
- Â Â Whipped cream, (optional)
- Â Â Confectioners sugar, (optional)
- 1. Place both ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon till well blended. Pour into an ungreased 9-by-13-inch pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 30 min or possibly till cake tests done.
- 2. Place pan on a wire rack and let cold in pan completely before slicing.
- Serve with whipped cream or possibly dust top of cake with confectioners sugar, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.23g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|