Cost per serving $2.96 view details
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 oz pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, cored and sliced crosswise
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 corn tortillas (6" diameter), warmed according to package directions
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 tbsp fat free sour cream
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- To prepare the pork and pineapple: In a one-cup measuring cup mix the sugar, cumin, corianderï»¿, cinnamon, pepper, and salt. Mix half of the spices with the pork and toss with the oil. I did this in a ziploc bag. Mix the remaining spices with the pineapple. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the avocado crema while the pork sits. Mix the avocado, sour cream, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add the pork and cook, turning a couple of times, for 8 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Add the cilantro and toss to combine. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely to keep warm.
- Add the pineapple to the pan and cook, turning a couple of times, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Remove from the heat.
- Assemble the tacos by placing 3 tortillas on each plate. Divide the pork and pineapple between each tortilla. Top with the avocado crema. Roll 'em up and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 216g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 101||28%|
|Total Fat 11.51g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.97g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 45.16g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||25%|